Ahad, 26 Oktober 2008

Testimonial - What they say after taking Habbatus Sawda

Here are some of the testimonial from people world wide using black seed oil:-

I am very convinced about the healing capabilities of black seed oil but most of the oil on the market is not good. I hope that you will be consistent in the high quality of your oil."
- Lotha Schubert. Bio Genial Health advisor to leading sports professionals in Germany.


"This oil is very good, I use it on my ears."
- Maulana Sheikh Nazim. Head of the Sufi Naqshbandi Order

"This oil is very high quality."
- Sheikh Nihat al Zuhuri. Qadiri and Refai Sufi Sheikh

"I was using another brand for my customers, but yours is much better."
- Richard. Steps to Health, Nutritionist


I have had bronchitis for as long as I can remember. Every year, it got worst until finally the Doctors told me I had adult onset asthma. I tried the gel tabs about 4 days ago. I could hardly believe that within hours of the first dose, I was able to take nice deep breaths. I'm looking forward to swimming and jogging again when the weather warms up.

Marcy H.
Tallahassee, FL


I am VERY satisfied about the Black Seed Oil beauty treatments. Acne has plagued me for a long time. Within 2 weeks of starting a regime of the Black Seed Oil Cleanser and Mask. My skin is smooth and clear.

Asifa L.
Location Withheld





"I have not found a herb that clears the lymphatics and intestines so clearly and in such a gentle way."
- Antoine Pouget. Medical Herbalist



"I had been searching this oil for a long time after hearing so much about it. I took the Blessed Seed oil for 3 days. Now I take a lot of supplements already but I didn't know how much rubbish I had left in me. Within 48 hours the cleaning process was very deep, it cleared out the kidneys and the liver, it went really deep. It went straight to the liver, it is an excellent liver flush. It is a fantastic product, we are very happy with it here. I have been on it ever since, I take a maintenance dose of 1 teaspoon a day. We had a lot of trouble sourcing it.
- Regenerative Nutrition

"I suffer from eczema. When it comes out I use your oil and it clears up very quickly."
- Abdullah. Cyprus

"People are very happy with the Blessed Seed oil and keep coming back for more."
- The Olive Tree. London

Tiada ulasan: